Start Your Own Blog Now

Are you someone who admits still a newbie? Maybe may suggest below need your act as fast as you can. There is much of newbie person start learns in zero. However, they learn complicated strategy. They also avoid simple suggest, even if it come from a master. They consider that the master just makes a joke and give bad suggest because of free.

As a man that known as master, I ever been ask by them. What is a first step to online business? With serious answer, I suggest them to have a blog or website if they want to start online business. I ask them to build a blog and start fill it.

Next, he asks again, what his should fill in his blog. I ask them to fill with anything theme. He asks again, can you give an example? I ask him to write about me. He laughs and asks again. He is asking repeatedly. Someday I meet him again and he asks the same question.

Have a blog condition is very simple suggest. Even for a newbie. However, the truth is there is only few newbie have their own blog filled with their own write. Blog filled by their writing and not duplicated from other source. Have a writing technique is important value in online business. If you are a master in duplicate only, then your carrier in online business is a step to fall away.

So start obeying my suggestion. Write your own blog. Your really blog. Your article writing with own hand. Blog that is you have fun with it.

Label:

Posted by Bejo paijo, Rabu, 06 Februari 2008 22.47

0 Comments:

<< Home | << Add a comment